It’s Never Too Soon to Get Help
If you own a small to medium-sized business with more than a few employees, you already know that payroll is complicated. It seems like every year a new piece of federal, state, or local legislation related to payroll is passed that you need to comply with.
If you’re just starting out, you may only have a few employees to worry about. You might be able to handle payroll on your own, but wouldn’t your time be better spent on developing new products or services for your business?
Outsourcing Your Payroll Is More Affordable Than You Think.
When you outsource your payroll responsibilities to us you get a dedicated payroll specialist who works with you throughout the entire payroll process. There’s no need for you to hire an in-house specialist or maintain a payroll system. We also stay on top of legislation affecting payroll compliance, so you don’t need to.
Here’s what we do for you:
- Direct Deposit and Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
- Payroll checks printing
- Payroll tax compliance, e-filing, tax payments
- Payroll reporting by employee or department
- W-2, W-3, and 1099 processing
- User-friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports
- Payment of third-party withholding such as insurance